Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pets

Seems like lately, there has been a lot of discussion about pets. I have been pet free for six years now and I love it! I have no interest in getting another pet - well kind of. See, I have entertained the idea of having a dog and walking and playing with a dog. But the reality of the situation, not a good fit for my lifestyle or a dog! I think if I were really interested, I would volunteer at a shelter or adopt a dog for a day or week to get my fix. Kind of like renting a child would be a great idea for people entertaining having a child!

JN is considering getting a dog. I gave her my opinion, which wasn't really asked for. She's doing respite on Wednesday until who knows when for a dog that she could keep if she desires.

One of my biggest issues with dogs...besides being on the furniture and potty training...is shedding.

And truth be told my hair around the house and down the drain is far more than I want!

No comments: